49mm Fork Conversion Touring 2014 & later Fender Black/Raw ABS/Non-ABS
49mm Fork Conversion Touring 2014 & later Fender Black/Raw ABS/Non-ABS - Black Powder Coat / ABS is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Patent Pending -
- Upgrade your stock fork sliders! Original fender bolts on – no modifications required!
- Very slick – cleans up the front end
- GeezerEngineering fork sliders are compatible with OEM components such as 49mm fork tubes, internal suspension parts, etc. as used on 2014-later touring models.
- They are also compatible with most aftermarket products such as gas suspension cartridges, emulator valves and other products opening up many more options over stock parts.
- They are designed to work with our 14-inch brake rotor upgrades and wheels but are bolt-on compatible with stock Brembo brake calipers. Certain aftermarket brake calipers may need minor clearance work.
- We have designed a ‘hidden axle’ feature to clean up the right side of your Harley, which is most visible. The wheel axle is installed from the left side of the bike and there is no hardware visible on the outside of the right side fork slider. A hidden stainless steel sleeve prevents premature wear and damage to the cast aluminum fork slider.
- The left fork slider will be capped with a CNC machined plug, which hides the left end of the wheel axle – very clean!
- This version is compatible with the 2014-later touring front fender bolt pattern.
- Available for ABS & Non-ABS applications in black or raw/uncoated
- Raw fork sliders (= uncoated) let you pick what finish you want - polished, chrome plated, different colors and textures of powder coat, painted to match your motorcycle
Our Fork-Sliders are designed & assembled in USA. We powder coat our Fork-Sliders domestically to ensure highest possible quality in the finishing process. All our products undergo a secondary domestic quality control process before they are shipped.
- Pair of 49mm Fork Sliders (black powder coated or raw/uncoated)
- Axle & Sleeve
- Axle Plug
- Right & Left Cone Spacers (ABS or non-ABS)
- Stainless Steel Fender Mounting Bolts, Lock Nuts & Washers
- Bolts & Washers
Note: A 33mm socket is needed to install and torque the axle sleeve.
Please check also our product instructions at:
https://vimeo.com/503935367 (Open Road Cycle Works)
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLHTCUSE, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, FLST, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTN, FLSTS, FLSTSC/I, FX, FXB, FXD, FXDB, FXDC, FXDG, FXDL, FXDS-CON, FXDWG, FXDX, FXDXT, FXE, FXEF, FXLR, FXR, FXRC, FXRD, FXRDG, FXRP, FXRS, FXRS-CON, FXRSE, FXRS-SP, FXRT, FXS, FXSB, FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC, FXSTD, FXSTD-I, FXSTS, FXSTSB, FXWG, GE, K, KH, VROD, VRSCA, VRSCB, WL, WLA, XL, XL1100, XL1200, XL1200C, XL1200R, XL1200S, XL883, XL883C, XL883R, XLCH, XLCR, XLH, XLH1100, XLH1200, XLH1200, XLH1200S, XLH883, XLR, XLS, XLS, XLT, XLX, XLX, XR1000, Sportster, Softail, Heritage, Springer, Dyna Glide, Wide Glide, Street Rod, Softail Deluxe, CVO, Screamin Eagle, Enforcer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.