Chumps - Black Electroplate
Chumps - Black Electroplate - SMOOTH is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Overview: These handlebars are constructed with seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120” wall 4130 chromoly tubes. Available in two styles: Smooth bars are for custom applications and have no slots, dimples or castellated ends. TBW w/ insert handlebars work with regular, cable-operated throttles, and if you remove the black end plug it will accept Harley's Throttle-By-Wire control module. These bars have slots on each side for stock H-D hand controls and an exit slot in the center for internal wiring.
- Seamless 0.120” 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC mandrel bends
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Available in smooth for custom application or TBW w/ insert for regular, cable-operated throttles, and if you remove the black end plug it will accept Harley's Throttle-By-Wire control module
- Smooth option has a 1in O.D. with a 19.4mm I.D.
- TBW w/ insert option has a 1in O.D. with a 20.9mm I.D.
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
Form and Function
These bars look great on any bike with a stock or slightly stretched backbone length, stock to slightly raked neck angle, and stock to 6” over forks. As Biltwell bars go, this model is extremely versatile.
Chumps look great and install easily on Softail Street Bobs and Low Riders using stock wires, brake lines and cables. NOTE: your motorcycle's clutch cable, brake line and/or hand control wires may not be long enough to safely install this bar. Double-check these components before taking the stock bars off your motorcycle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.