GeezerEngineering 49mm Wide Glide Triple-Trees for Harley
GeezerEngineering 49mm Wide Glide Triple-Trees for Harley - 2005 & before is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
GeezerEngineering 49mm Wide Glide Triple Trees
CNC machined 6061-T6, ZERO degree rake, stock trail, conversion to wide glide fork set up with 49mm fork legs for Dyna, FXR, XL and certain Softail models
Item is on back-order!
Any model with 1-inch neck bearings and a fork stop boss on the lower end of the frame neck can be converted!
Superior quality, complete and compatible with your touring Harley!
- Our kit allows to upgrade current and older Harley-Davidson including Dyna, FXR, XL and certain Softail models to the much more rigid 49mm fork tubes. This unique design is made of aircraft grade aluminum 6061-T6 and hard anodized for protection against corrosion and for great looks.
Much more rigidity and solid ‘feel’ in the front end!
- We designed this product to provide the best possible upgrade option while staying compatible with a large variety of OEM components.
- Combine the triple trees with our49mm dual disk fork sliders that work with OEM and compatible fork tubes.
- Center on center measurement of the fork leg mounts is set to touring model width. This means OEM touring wheels (preferably 2008-up), axle and spacers are bolt-on compatible. Single disk applications require different spacers.
- Much more solid feel due to the dual bolt clamping surface on both the lower tree and the upper tree. All CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum in black anodized finish! Very solid tracking compared to 39mm and 41mm fork legs - your bike will feel almost like it’s running on rails.
Better suspension means better comfort AND better control!
- Compared to 39mm and 41mm fork tubes 49mm tubes allow for the installation of larger diameter and more effective suspension components (i.e. our nitrogen cartridge internals, emulator valves or similar products available in the market. OEM components can also be used.
Our Triple-Tree Kit was designed in the USA. All our products undergo a secondary domestic quality control process before they are shipped.
Note: This item requires the 22mm Riser Bolt & Bushing Kit Hardware, which you can find also in our store.
- 6061-T6 aluminum upper and lower trees
- 4140 treated precision machined steel neck stem and stem nut
Note: Triple-Trees may show marks on the inside of the trees due to the anodization process.
Disclaimer: Our 49mm Fork Conversion Kit is designed to work & fit with OEM 49mm fork parts. Please check aftermarket parts for proper fitment and clearances as they may interfere.
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLHTCUSE, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, FLST, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTN, FLSTS, FLSTSC/I, FX, FXB, FXD, FXDB, FXDC, FXDG, FXDL, FXDS-CON, FXDWG, FXDX, FXDXT, FXE, FXEF, FXLR, FXR, FXRC, FXRD, FXRDG, FXRP, FXRS, FXRS-CON, FXRSE, FXRS-SP, FXRT, FXS, FXSB, FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC, FXSTD, FXSTD-I, FXSTS, FXSTSB, FXWG, GE, K, KH, VROD, VRSCA, VRSCB, WL, WLA, XL, XL1100, XL1200, XL1200C, XL1200R, XL1200S, XL883, XL883C, XL883R, XLCH, XLCR, XLH, XLH1100, XLH1200, XLH1200, XLH1200S, XLH883, XLR, XLS, XLS, XLT, XLX, XLX, XR1000, Sportster, Softail, Heritage, Springer, Dyna Glide, Wide Glide, Street Rod, Softail Deluxe, CVO, Screamin Eagle, Enforcer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.