Low Profile Riser Bolt and Bushing Kit – Stainless Steel
Low Profile Riser Bolt and Bushing Kit – Stainless Steel - Standard Duty - transparent is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Incredibly strong and beautiful – made from stainless steel and our custom mixes of polyurethane!!
Check out these beautiful pieces! We thought we should do something about this often overlooked but really important part. Who likes rubbery soft riser bushings, ill-fitting bushing sleeves and utilitarian looking bolts on a beautiful Harley? Neither do we. So here they are!
We had custom bushings made from a special polyurethane mix to meet our requirements of sufficient vibration dampening and rigidity for aggressive riding styles.
- Precision machined from stainless steel to highest standards
- Available in standard duty (white/translucent) and red for very tall bars and racing applications
- Red bushings will still dampen vibrations but may not be suitable for longer rides
- Standard duty bushings are a softer mix that dampens vibrations very well while keeping your risers tight on the triple tree.
- Precisely machined and brushed for a beautiful finish
- Torx55 setup makes it easy and safe to torque the bolt to OEM specifications
- Our custom made PU bushings reduce vibrations while providing a solid feel in your handlebars
- The bushings will compress and settle when torqued to specifications.
- All Harley Touring models
- Softail models 2018-up and other models that are set up for 22mm riser bushings
Contains two bolts / bushing sets (either standard duty = transparent or heavy duty = red). Please select the desired hardness!
- Attention: Not compatible with short OEM risers on 2014 & later models!
- Always torque to within OEM factory specifications (30-40ft.lbs for many models and years). Please refer to the service manual for your Harley model and year.
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLHTCUSE, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, FLST, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTN, FLSTS, FLSTSC/I, FX, FXB, FXD, FXDB, FXDC, FXDG, FXDL, FXDS-CON, FXDWG, FXDX, FXDXT, FXE, FXEF, FXLR, FXR, FXRC, FXRD, FXRDG, FXRP, FXRS, FXRS-CON, FXRSE, FXRS-SP, FXRT, FXS, FXSB, FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC, FXSTD, FXSTD-I, FXSTS, FXSTSB, FXWG, GE, K, KH, VROD, VRSCA, VRSCB, WL, WLA, XL, XL1100, XL1200, XL1200C, XL1200R, XL1200S, XL883, XL883C, XL883R, XLCH, XLCR, XLH, XLH1100, XLH1200, XLH1200, XLH1200S, XLH883, XLR, XLS, XLS, XLT, XLX, XLX, XR1000, Sportster, Softail, Heritage, Springer, Dyna Glide, Wide Glide, Street Rod, Softail Deluxe, CVO, Screamin Eagle, Enforcer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.