Biltwell - Moto - Black Electroplate
Biltwell - Moto - Black Electroplate - SMOOTH is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
A modern interpretation on the classic dirt-bike handlebar, built with quality materials and smart ergonomics to fit and feel great on high-performance Harleys of all kinds. These handlebars are constructed with seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120” wall 4130 chromoly tubes. Available in two styles: Smooth and TBW with Insert. Smooth bars are for custom applications and have no slots, dimples or castellated ends. TBW w/ insert handlebars work with regular, cable-operated throttles, and if you remove the black end plug it will accept Harley's Throttle-By-Wire control module. TBW bars have slots on each side for stock H-D hand controls and an exit slot in the center for internal wiring.
- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC mitered tube ends on crossbar for super-strong welded joints
- Precision mandrel-bent tubing for comfortable, precise ergonomics
- Hand TIG welded construction for beauty and strength
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Two sizes available: 7/8- and 1-inch O.D.
- Available in smooth for custom application or TBW for regular, cable-operated throttles, and if you remove the black end plug it will accept Harley's Throttle-By-Wire control module
- Smooth option has a 1in O.D. with a 19.4mm I.D. or a 7/8in O.D. with a 16.2mm I.D.
- TBW w/ insert option has a 1in O.D. with a 20.9mm I.D.
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
Form and Function
Due to their minimal backsweep and sub-5-inch rise, our Moto bars fit best on bikes with a riser set up that doesn’t require the rider to stretch to meet the bars. Our Murdock pullback risers are an excellent choice. These bars also work great on scrambler-type motorcycles of all kinds with 1” hand controls.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.