Murdock OS Straight Riser
Murdock OS Straight Riser - Black / 6” is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Investment-cast one-piece steel bar clamp accepts 1-1/8-inch O.D. handlebars
- 0.120-inch (3mm) wall x 1" O.D. 4130 chromoly uprights
- CNC lathe-turned mounting bases accept 1/2-13 t.p.i. stock and aftermarket mounting hardware
- Mounting holes on 3.5-inch centers to fit most stock and select aftermarket H-D fork trees
- TIG welded and hand polished before plating
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Stainless-steel 5/16-18 t.p.i. bar clamp hardware
- Available in 6-inch, 8-inch, 10-inch, 12-inch, and 14-inch rise heights
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
Our precision-crafted chromoly steel riser is a top choice among high-speed, modern Harley riders. Murdock's stiffness and reliability compared to cast or CNC'ed aluminum risers is instantly apparent. Combined with any O/S handlebar from our line of Tracker bars, Murdock O/S risers create a cockpit you can depend on for life in the fast lane.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.