RE-Bar - Chrome
RE-Bar - Chrome - SMOOTH is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our spin on the time-tested rabbit ear handlebar takes this swept-back style up a notch by incorporating a riserless design. RE-bar boasts the same CNC'ed bases found on our H2 bar and Murdock risers. These handlebars are constructed with seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120” wall 4130 chromoly tubes. Available smooth for custom application or slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls.
- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- Tight 90-degree CNC mandrel bends
- CNC lathe-turned riser bases accept 1/2-13 t.p.i. stock H-D riser bolts
- Hand TIG welded construction for beauty and strength
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Available in smooth for custom application or slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls
- Smooth and Slotted options have a 1in O.D. with a 19.4mm I.D.
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
Form and Function
Rabbit ear style handlebars are easily identified by their severe backsweep toward the rider. Our RE-bar is faithful to this look without compromising comfort. Given their extremely narrow profile and somewhat radical style, RE-bars look best on rigid diggers and choppers with long, stretched girder or Narrow Glide forks, or any bike with a king-and-queen seat and a tall sissy bar. We've seen them on H-D XL's with stock frames and long forks, but it's a look that takes commitment to pull off—There's no half-stepping with RE-bars on your freedom machine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.