Reduced Trail Triple-Tree Kit for Harley 2014 & later Touring Models
Reduced Trail Triple-Tree Kit for Harley 2014 & later Touring Models is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Unleash the full potential of your 2014 & up Harley touring model!
- Vast improvement of handling when cornering without compromising stability on straights!
- Superior quality, complete and compatible with OEM components at a very competitive price!
- We have designed triple trees for Rushmore models that change the front end geometry for much better cornering – be it on your touring rides, canyon carving and track days. Our trees reduce trail by 1-inch to go from the stock 6.8-inch of trail to about 5.7-inch at stock riding height and stock wheels.
- Trail settings of GeezerEngineering triple trees improve response to steering input
- Reduction of trail allows to run a 21-inch front wheel without compromising handling – trail will be at just over 6-inch, a major improvement that will make cornering much easier.
- OEM Fork lock / ignition switch fits
- Fairing / nacelle mounting points on the triple trees are compatible so OEM parts can be reinstalled.
- Aluminum parts have been machined from 6061-T6
- Hard anodized for smooth and best UV stability to prevent discoloration of exposed parts
- Neck stem machined from 4140 steel and plated for superior strength and corrosion protection
- Hardware set is made of 304 stainless steel
- Compatible with OEM top bolt/bearing assembly
- Ample clamping area to provide maximum strength (3 bolts on the lower and 2 bolts on the upper triple tree
Our Triple-Tree Kit was designed in the USA. All our products undergo a secondary domestic quality control process before they are shipped.
- Upper Tree
- Lower Tree
- Neck Stem
- Stainless Steel Hardware Set
On motorcycles that are level at stock ride height; suspension sag/preload settings, changes of front/rear ride height and wheel/tire diameters change trail
- Triple-Trees may show marks on the inside of the trees due to the anodization process.
- A 21mm Allen head socket is needed to torque down the neck stem used on our triple trees for 2014-up models.
- 2014-later “bat wing” models require minor modifications of the fairing mounts.
Please check also our product instructions at:
The following model designations for Harley-Davidson motorcycles are used for reference only: FL, FLH, FLHR, FLHRCI, FLHS, FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTC Ultra Classic, FLHTC-I, FLHTCUI, FLHX, FLT, FLTC, FLTC Ultra Classic, FLTCU, FLHTCUSE, FLTR, FLTRI, FLTRSEI, FLHXS, FLHXSEI, FLHRC, FLHRS, ELECTRA GLIDE, ROAD GLIDE, STREET GLIDE, ROAD KING, FLST, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTN, FLSTS, FLSTSC/I, FX, FXB, FXD, FXDB, FXDC, FXDG, FXDL, FXDS-CON, FXDWG, FXDX, FXDXT, FXE, FXEF, FXLR, FXR, FXRC, FXRD, FXRDG, FXRP, FXRS, FXRS-CON, FXRSE, FXRS-SP, FXRT, FXS, FXSB, FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC, FXSTD, FXSTD-I, FXSTS, FXSTSB, FXWG, GE, K, KH, VROD, VRSCA, VRSCB, WL, WLA, XL, XL1100, XL1200, XL1200C, XL1200R, XL1200S, XL883, XL883C, XL883R, XLCH, XLCR, XLH, XLH1100, XLH1200, XLH1200, XLH1200S, XLH883, XLR, XLS, XLS, XLT, XLX, XLX, XR1000, Sportster, Softail, Heritage, Springer, Dyna Glide, Wide Glide, Street Rod, Softail Deluxe, CVO, Screamin Eagle, Enforcer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.