Biltwell - H2 - Chrome
Biltwell - H2 - Chrome - SMOOTH is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our H2 handlebar fits any stock and select aftermarket Harley-Davidson top trees with 3.5-inch center-to-center bolt hole measurement, no risers required. Super narrow for splitting lanes, still short enough work with stock-length cable, brake line, and hand control wires. These handlebars are constructed with seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120” wall 4130 chromoly tubes. Available smooth for custom application or slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls.
- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC mitered tube ends ensure super-strong welded joints
- CNC lathe-turned riser bases accept 1/2-13 t.p.i. stock H-D riser bolts
- Hand TIG welded construction for beauty and strength
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Available smooth for custom application or slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls
- Smooth and Slotted options have a 1in O.D. with a 19.4mm I.D.
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
Form and Function
Our H2 bar looks fantastic on choppers, especially ones equipped with Narrow Glide forks. Sportsters as well—both stock and hardtailed—look great with H2 bars, and the ergonomics are perfect. We don't recommend H2 bars for any custom motorcycle with H-D Wide Glide forks, however. To our eyes, the narrow bars and wide fork legs look disproportionate. As stated earlier, our H2 bar's integrated risers feature 3.5-inch-wide mounting bolt centers to fit stock and select aftermarket Harley top trees.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.