Mini Swell 2
Mini Swell 2 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Be the main attraction on the bodacious Mini Swell. Designed by Brooklyn custom frame builder Lance Mercado of Squarebuilt, this wildly popular e-mini bike catches eyes and cruises like a motorcycle with small, 20-inch wheels and huge 3-inch tires for an ultra-comfortable ride. Super stable, powerful and fun, Mini Swell delivers 500 Watts/48 Volt Ride Assist & Throttle to haul your surfboard to the break at speed. Cut your own path and enjoy the ride on Mini Swell.
- FRAME: Hand-built alloy frame
- FORK: Front suspension fork and huge 4-inch tires to smooth out the road
- POWER: Neco 500 watt motor + 48 volt battery; pedal assist and throttle
- MAX SPEED/DISTANCE: 20 mph; 40 miles per charge
- DRIVETRAIN: Shimano 7-speed drive train for easy shifting
- BRAKES: 160mm disc brakes provide the ultimate stopping power in all conditions; power off brake levers
- WHEELS: Strong yet lightweight 20" alloy
- COMPONENTS: Rust free alloy components and stainless steel spokes
- LIGHTS/COMPUTER: Large LCD monitor; front and rear lights
- EXTRAS: Phone & storage bag, kickstand, and multiple eyelets to customize add-ons
- ASSEMBLY: Comes 98% assembled; out of the box and ready to ride in 10 minutes
- LEVEL: Ride Class 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.