Riser Bushings - Black
Riser Bushings - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
CNC-machined aluminum bushings fit into the mounting holes on most stock and select aftermarket H-D fork trees to dial in the look and feel of Biltwell risers and T-bars on your custom Harley.
- CNC lathe-turned 6061 T-6 aluminum construction
- 1/2-13 t.p.i. grade-8 Allen cap mounting bolts included
- Fits most stock and select aftermarket Harley top fork trees
- Replaces rubber bushings to create a more rigid interface between bars and bike
- Satin black electroplate or chrome plated finishes available
Form and Function
Most H-D handlebar risers mount to the fork tree through rubber bushings. While these stock pieces do an acceptable job of isolating vibration, their sponginess becomes evident when you upgrade to tall risers or T-bars. Our billet CNC'ed bushings sharpen steering by creating a rigid interface between the riser and fork tree. Less flex equal better handling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.