Biltwell - Tyson - Chrome
Biltwell - Tyson - Chrome - 8" is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our first riserless bar for fans of the club-style Dyna look. If your machine has H-D Throttle-by-Wire technology or internal wiring, go with our Tyson XL, which features larger diameter tubing. These handlebars are constructed with seamless CNC mandrel bent 0.120” wall 4130 chromoly tubes. Available in heights of 8", 10", 12" and 14" in a slotted application style to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls.
- CNC mandrel-bent crossbar and 1-inch O.D. riser tubes are 1-inch O.D. x 0.120" (3mm) wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing with a 19.4mm I.D.
- CNC mandrel-bent radiuses on all four bends for laser-straight ergonomics
- CNC lathe-turned riser bases accept 1/2-13 t.p.i. stock H-D riser bolts
- Hand TIG welded construction for beauty and strength
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- 8", 10", 12" and 14" heights available
- Available in slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls
- Technischer Überwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TüV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TüV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
Originally designed for installation on early-generation club-style Dynas and H-D XLs, we've seen narrowed Tyson bars sitting pretty on some raked and stretched choppers, too. If you run aftermarket hand controls and a conventional cable-actuated throttle on your FXR, early model-year Dyna or Sportster, this riserless Biltwell bar might by just want the chopper gods ordered for your cockpit refresh. If your late-model H-D features stock high-spec hand controls (lots of buttons for stereo, lights, etc.), Harley's TBW module and/or fat looms of internal wiring, consider our Tyson XL instead—it's got the interior volume to handle your business. NOTE: because burrs can be present inside the welded joints on Tyson handlebars, please DO NOT pull hand control wiring inside this model.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.